Working out in the field hunting for buried items can be taxing and difficult, especially if you’re tethered with wired headphones to your unit. This is where the WTX 2.4G Audio Transmitter from Quest comes into play, freeing you up with no wires needed. You plug the WTX transmitter into your 3.5” audio jack on your detector and you’re ready to go with wireless capabilities. The WTX also comes with a customized connector for the Garrett AT Pro ATX AT Max and White’s MXSPORT detectors. This transmitter is splash-proof and is equipped with a 1000aAh Li-Po battery for 24 hours of continuous service before recharge. Join the wireless revolution and free yourself from wires on your next treasure run with this wonderful WTX 2.4G Audio Transmitter.
- Work with any wire headphones with 1/4" audio jack
- Transfer crystal clear original audio signal without lag
- No modification required to upgrade your favorite headphones into wireless
- One fully charge for 24Hrs continuously using.
- Classic and convenient tuning knob on the receiver for blind control