The Quest XPointer Black Version Pinpointer offers detecting enthusiasts advanced detecting technology, with water-resistant housing and a ribbed anti-slip design. It provides audio / vibration alert frequency that will increase as pinpointer tip closes in on target. Also, it contains optimized coil wiring technology that allows the user to scrape the dirt while searching with no falsing.
- High sensitivity – superior sensitivity to help you find buried objects faster with improved accuracy.
- Ratio Alarm Indication Technology – the alarm frequency will change depending on the target distance – regardless of the Sensitivity Level. This allows you to estimate the depth of the target.
- Users can program 1 to 4 levels of Sensitivity and 3 alarm modes: audio / audio + vibration / vibration only. NOTE: The Xpointer will remember the Sensitivity and Alarm mode you were last using. The short beep at start up is to say it has internally calibrated and ready to be used.
- Improved water resistant construction – improved design of the LED and buzzer to keep moisture away from the inside of the probe.
Stable performance – the Xpointer runs very stable during use, with less false alarms.
- Battery alert and lost mode – the Xpointer will alert when the battery is running low. It will also beep when it has been left on with no detection for 3 minutes.
Automatic calibration – the Xpointer will give a short beep when it’s ready to work.
WHATS IN THE BOX:
- Xpointer Land probe – Black
- Security lanyard – clips on to end cap
- Heavy duty holster
- Quick Start Guide.
- 2 x Probe tip caps